No need for corporal punishment in schools if you practice it at your house. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
No need for corporal punishment in schools if you practice it at your house. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No need for corporal punishment in schools if you practice it at your house. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
Just the little I've been around the county schools, I've been surprised at the number of folks that "Can't be home" with a kid that has been suspended or "Can't do anything with them at home, this is your job". Wonder who some people think are gonna teach their kids right from wrong? And the "I've not had my medicine" might the best line for an all-around -excuse. I'm gonna try that at work.
Sounds like the principal at WPS does not understand childern.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sherk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like the principal at WPS does not understand childern. </div></div>
Sounds to me like you're clueless as to how public education works. You take a little spoiled brat, who begins to pitch a fit on you that has accomplished all that he wants at home, and you're prohibited from laying a finger on him. What else can you do but have him cuffed to a chair? For your safety, his safety, and the safety of others. I guarantee you that if he had gone to the schools I attended, and had the old maid teachers I had, his little ass would be busted...and if granny didn't like it, there was plenty for her too. Public schools are there to provide the OPPORTUNITY for a kid to get educated, and if he doesn't opt for it, kick him out. Let him morph into an unproductive piece of crap. It's his/family's call.
How does he have the opportunity to get an education if the principal handcuffs him and sends him away. I thought that educators were better trained than that. What about his medical condition? Give granny a break she just wants everyone to know how her 9 year old grandson was treated.
trolling huh.
You are correct on all points. This is the person.
Oh wow then this is the same lady that had a domestic shootout at her house. Im sure the big teddy bear is totally innocent. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
What the hell does the brat being a diabetic have to do with anything? I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and take at least 2 sometimes 5 shots a day. It's not hurting the little pain in the ass to be cuffed for acting like a fool unless he needs to take his insulin or eat. He needs his ass beat. Sounds like granny does too.
http://wasdmz1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do
Go here an ddo a search for the lady.
After finding her scroll back and check out the person right before her. All kinds off serious stuff. All Nolle Pros. What the hell is wrong with this county.